Project Role : Data Science Developer
Project Role Description: Create and maintain databases and data systems – reorganize data into a readable form. Analyze data to determine quality and meaning. Create a trend, pattern, and prediction reports for the management team using relevant data.
Department : Data Analyst
Post : 02
Experience : 3 to 8 Years
Roles and responsibilities :
- Need 3-8 years of software development experience.
- At least one year of hands-on experience with ELK (Elastic Search, Beats, Logstash, Kibana) Stack.
- Exposure in designing, implementing, deploying and troubleshooting ELK solutions on on-premise and on cloud.
- Understanding Elasticsearch internals, good experience in managing Elasticsearch Clusters – Writing Filters, beats and Building advanced Visualizations in Kibana.
- Understanding of Query DSL, Index, mapping and shard allocation and segments.
- IIS logs
- Windows EventLogs
- Data in MSSQL
- Building Anomaly detection and Forecasting use cases.
- At least one large application development experience in us
- Basic working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems Windows Server QL query writing experience and ability to generate reports using SQL