Project Role : Devops Developer
Project Role Description: Improve the development and release process by automating and improving it. Review and analyze other developers’ code. Ensure the safety and security of systems against cybersecurity threats. Identification and development of technical fixes and software updates.
Department : DevOps
Post : 03
Experience : 3 to 10 Years
Core Role :
- Provide guidance to IT and internal business leaders on current best practices
- Proactively evaluate existing and planned systems and applications for weaknesses and will recommend options for improvement.
- DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Participate in technical interviews.
- Design a version control strategy
- Integrate source control
- Manage build infrastructure
- Implement code flow
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
Skills and Experience :
- BE/ BTech/MCA/MSC in Information Technology or a related field of study
- Strong experience communicating with internal business teams, using non-technical language to explain complex technical issues and standards.
- Experience working collaboratively with diverse groups in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated deep and practical experience with cloud architecture
- experience automating cloud application deployment; containerized infrastructure development and deployment; security design management and monitoring.
- Azure, AWS or DevOps certification(s) from any leading cloud platform.
- Experience managing multiple tasks, working independently with minimal supervision, and meeting goals and deadlines.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team spirit.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities :
- AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch, IAM, EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, ECS, EKS, ECR, RDS
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Cloud Infrastructure monitoring tools such as AlertLogic, LogicMonitor, DataDog, Snyk
- Jenkins other CI/CD
- Linux, Python, Bash
- Work closely with the companys hardware and software engineers, providing expert guidance on AWS environments
- Implement automated testing deployment and monitoring within the infrastructure
- Review systems and applications for design weaknesses; provide recommendations to improve the environments implement approved changes.
- Ensure the company remains compliant with applicable standards and guidelines.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 1/2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance