Project Role : Data Analyst(PowerBI)
Project Role Description: The candidate would be working with Data Analytics Team to provide end to end implementation across various industry domain. End-End implementation consist from Gathering and centralizing data, perform ETL, Data modelling, BI integration and Data visualization.
Department: Data Analytics
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
- Experience of 3+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI,
- SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop, developing custom visuals for Power BI
- Very strong SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
- Experience in designing ETL processes including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and
- Creative, analytic problem solver with diligent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Must have minimum 2-3 Years of Experience
- Must be able to communicate Fluently with Client for a client facing role
- Candidate must be having good hands-on experience (Preferably 2 Years) on any one of the BI tools like Power BI , Tableau, SAS, Board BI, Smarten, Qlikview etc.
- Must know SQL (Intermediate to Advanced) and basic concepts of object oriented programming would be a plus
- Analytics and Logical mindset is a must need.
- Highly keen to resolve Challenging issues/Problems and find out best fit solution.
- Self Inclined towards Learning and growing in the field of Data science with minimum intervention
- Any Implementation of industry based project based upon R or Python language would be great to have
- Power BI development and administration
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements and translating them.
- Ingesting data from a variety of corporate data sources (Jira, Salesforce, TFS, CRM, etc.) and
- transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Developing visual reports, effective layout, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring
- usage/data refreshes/security access.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Jira administration : Maintain Jira projects, Administration, Jira user access management, workflows,
- develop Jira filters, dashboards, custom fields
- Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using
- Embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation
- Familiarity with Agile terminology and best practices