Project Role : Node.js Developer
Project Role Description: Network applications need to be deployed and maintained. Connect applications with other web services, and manage data exchange between servers and users.
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and Experience :
- Experience in application development with Node.js development and understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of data storage solutions. (database, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Good to have thorough understanding of,
- Node.js frameworks and development tools (NPM, Babel, Webpack, etc.)
- Server-side templating languages. (Jade, EJS, etc.)
- Front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and framework. (ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, etc.)
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github.
- Ability to work on project management tools like JIRA projects, Github, Trello.