Project Role : Android Developer
Project Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify the variations of fragments and layouts of Android XML and create adaptive interfaces that work with various device form factors.
Skills and Experience :
- Proven Working Experience in Android App Development
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin (Must)
- Should work on XMPP
- AR is beneficial
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Great interpersonal and communication skill