Project Role : iOS Mobile Developer
Project Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Department : Mobile
Post : 02
Experience : 4 to 8 Years
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Skills and Experience :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.