Project Role : MEAN Stack Developer
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, or Restify.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, and Rest Web Services.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support when needed.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Knowledge of working with API integrations and optimisations are a plus.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools relevant work experience with concentration in front-end development and demonstrated history of UI/UX sensibilities.
- Should know user-centred design, test-driven development and agile practices.
- Experience with cloud technologies will be plus.
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React will be plus
- Experience in creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Previous work experience as an MERN stack developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
- Familiarity with package manager such as npm, yarn
- Server management skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competence for individual contribution
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver