Project Role : React-Native Developer
Project Role Description: Write clean, scalable React Native code. Deliver pixel-perfect interfaces. Ensure that your animations and transitions are clean, modern, and smooth.
Department : React-Native
Post : 01
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Optimising components for maximum performance.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Experience with automated testing suites plus but not required
- Experience with redux, class and functional components, hooks, context