Project Role : Ruby on Rails Developer
Project Role Description: Create and develop new web applications. Ensure the functionality of existing web applications. Maintain reliable Ruby code. Integrate data storage solutions.
Department : ROR
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs
Skills and Experience :
- Experience working with Rails 6+ and Ruby 2.6+
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to work on project management tool like Trello, Github, JIRA projects